Call to schedule
917 937 1949
Top 10 Awesome Party activities this New Year's Eve 20189 to 2020. Start your epic partying off right with a NYC Limo or the King sized Party Bus rental this Holiday week for a once in a life time celebration at Times Square.
Besides going to Times Square to watch the ball drop where over a million other people have that same idea.
How about trying a few other Fun Activities and places to go to this New Year's Eve with your Limousine rental.
1. The Penthouse bar and lounge at 230 5th. Ave. with a breathtaking view of the New York city.
2. Capitale’s 14th annual New Year’s Eve event, commencing this year’s luxury NYE party downtown New York City.
DJ’s playing the latest Top 40, Hip Hop, Dance, House and Mash Ups with a 6 Hour Premium Open Bar 9pm - 3am on NYE.
3. Take a romantic New Year's Eve Cruise on the Hudson river, there is nothing like it.
4. Or dine in Central Park at Tavern on the Green. Then get a carriage ride and watch the fireworks show at the stroke of midnight.
5. For those on a budget take the Staten Island ferry for free. View the New York skyline at night with a bottle of champagne and friends.
6. Meatpacking district has what you're looking for with One Oak NYE VIP party, where most of your A list celebrities go to for an unparalleled NYE party.
7. Helicopter Tour of NYC and NJ To start you Partying.
8. Fireworks display at Brooklyn's Grand Army Plaza.
9. Bar SixtyFive at the Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza for a once in a lifetime spectacular New year's Eve Party.
10. Also the Brooklyn waterfront where you can ring in the new year and behold an incredible view of The Manhattan skyline while live music and fireworks show happens.
Other notables events.
Rock and indie Band at Madison Square Garden NYE concert.
Joe Battaglia New Year's Eve Galaand 2018, the New York Big Band dole out swing classics at the Art Deco grandeur of the Edison Ballroom.
New Year's Fireworks Party CruiseYacht Manhattan - Pier 62 in NYC.
As the new year approaches, New York City gets ready for its annual New Year's Eve in Times Square celebration. The famous ball drop atop One Times Square has been a tradition dating back to 1906.
Whether you ring in the new year at a VIP New Year's Eve Party in Manhattan, or a huge party at one of NYC’s top shelf bars & clubs. And then there is the massive multi-level party superstructure know as Sony Hall.
It will truly be a fun and unique way to travel this Holiday season.
We will transport you to your party events in style and comfort.
Let's make this a truly Fun & Awesome New Year's Eve!
|Rental packages Complimentary bottle of Champagne (Overtime is extra)|
|1||10 pass Limousine||Up to 5 hours rental $650.||Plus||20%||Tips & tolls|
|2||15 - 20 Pass Hummer||up to 5 hours rental $1,250.||Plus||20%||Tips & tolls|
|3||20-30 pass Party Bus||up to 4 hours rental $1,500.||Plus||20%||Tips & tolls|
|4||45 pass Party Bus||up to 4 hours rental $1,950.||Plus||20%||Tips & tolls|
Copyright 2019. Limousine of New York. All rights reserved.